Was this helpful?
Click on the Vulnerabilities tab to access the Vulnerabilities Management.
Found vulnerabilities are categorized based on their current status as following:
- Open: Discovered but unresolved vulnerabilities.
- Fixed: Vulnerabilities that have been fixed.
- False Positive: Cases are evaluated as false positives.
- Won't fix: Vulnerabilities detected but customers decide not to fix.
In each Status tab, found vulnerabilities will be shown with information such as:
- Name: e.g. Cross site scripting, or CVE-2020-3452, etc.
- Locaion: e.g. https://art.cystack.io/van-hoa-giai-tri/
- Last detected
- First detected
- Status: where you can click on to change the status of a vulnerability.
Need more help?