Was this helpful?
Customers can click on each vulnerability to view detailed information, including:
- (1) Vulnerability name, e.gs: HTML form without CSRF protection.
- (2) Website Information: name, ID, IP address, etc.
- (3) Vulnerability Information such as
- ID (e.g. #6996)
- CWE evaluation and/or CVE: help customers understand the vulnerability better to find solutions to fix.
- First found and last found
- Traffics: click on View Details to show the captured request packages if there is any.
- (4) Risk Information: Severity, CVSS v2 score, CVSS v2 Vector. These information can help customers with prioritizing the vulnerabilities.
- (5) Summary: brief information about the vulnerability.
- (6) Affected locations: domains or addresses being affected by the vulnerability.
- (7) Insight: for better understanding of the vulnerability or attacking methods, etc.
- (8) Solution: suggestions for customers to fix the vulnerability.
- (9) See also: useful sources of information to research and fix the vulnerability.
- (10) Output
- (11) Port and Hosts: e.g. Port 443 on art.cystack.io
Need more help?